I know i am totally late on this post... Needless to say life has been a little crazy.. However, on May 23rd Jared and I celebrated our two year anniversary.. It was the perfect weekend.. Dinner at The Roof is our tradition and we LOVE it!!! The food is amazing and the view of the temple is to die for.. We then went to the Draper temple and did sealings in the room we were sealed in.. Can i tell you that this is my favorite part of our anniversary? The room seems much smaller than i remember, but i know we fit 93 people in there that amazing day.. To think of all our friends and family surrounding us as we were kneeling at the altar is a memory i hold dear to my heart..
These last two years have been so much fun. Jared is the light of my life and i am so grateful for all he does for me.. I can honestly say i married my best friend.. I love you Jared and look for to the rest of eternity with you!!

happy anniversary! you and jared seem like such a great couple. glad you are doing well!
ReplyDeletelove the picture :)
xo.
how did you guys jump that high!!! thats awesome:) lets hang so we can catch up and plus you havent seen isaac forever lady!!
ReplyDelete