On the 23rd it was a bittersweet day. It was our first anniversary, Malia birthday party and the day all the girls in my family snuck out to go to the cemetary to take grandma jensen some flowers. I am not sure if all the girls have ever snuck off like this and it was tons of fun, even if it was only for an hour. I of course had my camera so enjoy the pictures from our adventure.. sorry i am not in the pics, i am the one taking them!!

I guess that will be how it is from now on...never pictures of us, cause we're behind the camera.
ReplyDeleteLook at me in all my Team Edward glory! :D Awesome pics sis :D
ReplyDeleteOh, and I went and put more flowers there today. The crown Malia made is still there and still in pretty good shape considering how the weather has been.
ReplyDelete