Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shout out to my Girls!!

I just got home from my bridal session with my amazing photographer Jill Witt.. I had so much fun and have to say that she is so fun to work with!! How could you not love hearing"your so cute" over and over again!!! My long time friend Mary came along and was a great helper in moving my dress where is needed to go!! I have so many great friends!! Tonight all my girls from school are throwing a "bachelorette" party, i know its going to be interesting to say the least!! I am definitely blessed to have so many amazing friends in my life!! A big shout of thanks to all my GIRLS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Miriam...you're so sweet. It was a pleasure to take your bridals. You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to chat with you today. You look so cute in all these photos. I hope you are having fun planning your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see your pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I remember you! We did get your announcement...yay...congrats! I am glad to know about your blog so I can check up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miriam so good to hear from you!!! Congratulations on the up coming wedding. That is so exciting. We are still in Draper not far from where you grew up. Lot's of memories at that house:) Glad to see things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete