Friday, April 24, 2009

SMILE

This background is just so fun i could not pas it up!! Finals are coming up, wedding getting closer and stress is piling on.. So when i was looking for a cute background i loved this one!! you can not help but smile and think life is not so bad!! Jared and i are getting me all moved into our apartment so then I can study all weekend.. But, one semester down and one semester of becoming an RN!! Jared is so great to me. I have an amazing family and friends.. So dont let the rains storms that are coming ruin your day!! Remember the blessings in our lives from a smile form a friend or the blossoms finally coming out!! Live is hard for everyone i think, but lets keep smiling!! life is to short to be in the doom and gloom mood!!! So i better say sorry to Jared for being ms grumpy pants and tell you I love ya!! hope everyone is rocking finals, enjoying their new homes, playing lots with their adorable kids, or just enjoying whatever life is throwing at you!! Aloha with love!!

2 comments:

  1. Well that made me happy! Thanks for the boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I found your blog!! I LOVE the monkey's and I'm excited about your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete