Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome 2011

Its a new year, i have seen many blogs talking of goals and new hopes and dreams. 2010 was a great year, well most of it. Jared and i grew in so many ways. I graduated from nursing school and was blessed to walk into a job. We have been blessed with health. There are a lots of things we dream to accomplish this year. There will be moves in where we live, hopefully Jared will start school full time and dreams we hope to achieve...   I hope everyone had happy holidays and enjoyed time with family and friends!! Here is to a year where dreams come true...


PS- to start our great adventure of 2011, we are going to Disneyland in Feb.. Jareds first trip!! pictures to come after the trip!! we are beyond excited for a vacation to the happiest place on earth!!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe it's his FIRST trip to Disneyland! it truely IS the happiest place on earth!
    Have so much fun, can't wait for pics.
    BRING IT ON 2011 (seriously can't be any worse than 2010) although starting off the year with sophee having a mild concussion, isnt' really what i had planned....lol ejnoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad you're getting to take Jared to Disneyland! That's the perfect way to start a new year!

    ReplyDelete