I just want to let you know that I love you! You are by far the best wife I could ever have asked for. My dreams could not even begin to describe a woman as incredible as you. It has almost been a year and though we have had our hard times we have been able to get through them and move on to a greater happiness than before. Thanks for all that you have done for me! You truly do complete me in all ways. I am so excited for when we are parents and you and I can have little children of our own. Thanks for keeping the house clean and cleaning the bathroom because I hate cleaning the bathroom. Thanks for blowing out your brains over school. Thanks for letting me into your life. Thanks for helping me with my math even though I am yelling at you. Thanks for being an amazing cook. Thanks for helping me to keep the standards of the church in our lives. Thanks for teaching me the better way to do laundry. Thanks for being so kind to me and for loving me for all that I am. I have know idea how it is that I have you as my wife, except by the grace of God but, just know that I love you and am so proud to have you as my wife. I show your picture to everyone!!
Love, Your husband
well isn't that just precious!
ReplyDeletehow sweet. happy bday miriam - you are truly all those great things and more. yes, cort and i moved. ugh. again. i'm slacking on the baking blog but am going to start trying to post some recipes on my personal blog. thanks for following :) hope you are doing well and have a great bday! xo.
ReplyDeleteawwwww
ReplyDeletehow sweet! Hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post!!!
ReplyDelete