Recently my adorable friend anna gave me a recipe to try..I am always looking to try a new recipe and i thought "why not?" she gave me a recipe for banana bread with out the gluten. My friend Anna and her sister are gluten intolerant and so they needed a recipe for their upcoming birthdays... I thought the bread was amazing and i had this girl who is a whiz at cooking to help me.. the only thing we changed in the recipe is we added almond extract and some cinnamon.. but i think these pics speak for themselves!! Anna i am glad you had a great birthday!! if you have anymore recipes, let me know and i will try them out!! the recipe is on this website... i loved it and i sent it out to family that had NO idea it was gluten free..
judge me and laugh at me, but what do you mean when you say "gluten free". is that like an ingredient you add? i don't make bread, but i'm sure it's in other things...? I'm clearly no 'Baker' {lol} but i'm quite the chef. :)
ReplyDelete