My little brother jordan opened his mission call last night.. We have been so excited and anxious as to where he is going. We have had guesses of Tonga, France, Canada, and anywhere NOT in the U.S. Well, he got his call and we all rushed over there for him to open it. Jordan is called to serve in the Billings, Montana mission. We are so proud of him and know the people of Montana are going to have a great missionary come their way. My mom was in St George and so she was on speaker phone. Jordan is to report to the MTC on March 24th. We are so proud of you Jordan, we know you will be a great missionary!! Enjoy the pics from last night!!
our nephew parker and my mom were on the phone listening while he opened his call..
I have never seen such a smile on Jordan's face...
Leana, Peyton, and Malia all full of smiles!! i have such a beautiful family!!
I think this little guy is going to be who Jordan misses most..
Jordan reports to the MTC on OJ's birthday.. when he gets back Oj will be turning 3!!






Such GREAT news! I love his smile. Yeah Jordan!
ReplyDeletecongrats jordan! i believe missions do Great things for people...those serving and those being served!
ReplyDeletedon't forget to look up my 'other' cousin when you get there!!! Elder Hinton.
Congrats to Jordan. SOO excited for him!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Congrats to your brother! P.S. Your pictures are looking AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. Thats awesome! I love your pictures!! Amazing!
ReplyDelete