i have some amazing and talented friends in photography... her and her are some that i aspire to be like.. As an early grad present ( i finish in July) Jared got me a camera (the canon rebel T1i). I was so excited and immediately went out taking pictures. I am still in the process of learning and figuring out photo shop, but i did get a little adventurous and did some SIMPLE editing.. i was surprised when some of the pics on auto came out a little grainy..However, its all part of learning.. I am starting the semester today and i really should be doing homework instead of playing with pictures, but i could not help myself as i spent 10 hours at school as my first day back.
So please don't be too harsh and remember we all have to start somewhere.. Here are 3 pics i attempted to edit.. oh there is so much to learn.. i guess that is why it would be a graduation gift, for i do not think i will have much time to play with my camera and editing till after July.. Oh well, i am going to spoil myself and love it anyway!!
So please don't be too harsh and remember we all have to start somewhere.. Here are 3 pics i attempted to edit.. oh there is so much to learn.. i guess that is why it would be a graduation gift, for i do not think i will have much time to play with my camera and editing till after July.. Oh well, i am going to spoil myself and love it anyway!!



Those look great. Maybe sometime you could take pictures of my little boys. What do you think? Can you take a picture of your camera so I can see it? That is an awesome present!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me!!! I want a new camera SO BAD!! I can't wait to see more of what you're going to do!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete