Jared and his friend scott have been through everything together.. Scott came with us on a random road trip to st george.. Scott is like another brother to me. Jared was always at Scott's house growing up and so Jared is another one of the "kids".. I took this picture during one of our fun hikes in st george and loved the symbolism it meant to me.. Two kids brought together through the different roads of life and have stayed close. Scott was in our line and i am sure he will be there for all the adventures we have, as we will for him.. I am learning words can not what i see in pictures. Once again its in B&W as that is what i am practicing with and i think it went perfect with this pic..

That's a really neat picture, especially from the perspective that their paths are finally walking together. Him & Scott weren't always best friends, it was Danny first, then when Jared converted to the church, he became friends with Scott. Now they're walking together towards the future as best friends. Thanks for being such good friends to my brother! I love him dearly.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture... that is all :)
ReplyDeleteMiriam that picture is AMAZING! I always love when you capture in a picture what words can never quite express!
ReplyDelete