
A couple of my friends have a day of the week they post something or someone they are thankful for.. I have wanted to do this and so i figured with the manic mondays that come, i would take a "Monday Moment" to share what i am grateful for.. today i am thankful and so proud of this amazing girl!! she has been through so much with me and i am so proud of her graduating nursing school!! Tilisa, you truly came in my life at a time when i needed you most.. the circumstances may not have been what we would of picked on how we met, but i agree on how we said "he was the best mistake we ever made"... congrats on graduation, your beautiful family!! you are such a loving mom and friend!! thanks for cheering me on in nursing school.. i am so excited you are closer to me.. you are so great!! i love you lots and lots!

I love you Miriam! Thank you so much! You really just made my whole week! I really am so glad I know you! You are the one who is amazing though! I love you!
ReplyDelete