We had a great Thanksgiving in Idaho. We are so grateful to Jared's aunt Deb and uncle Kelly!! They hosted all of jareds aunts and uncles and their family's. I will share some pictures and give a little bit of each story...
Jared is so excited to get his dinner!! the kitchen was full of food everynight we were there..They made multiple Thanksgiving dinners!!
CUTE COUSINS!!
MORE FOOD FOR EVERYONE!!
Jared's plate.... (above)
My plate... i am glad he has his metabolism.. i don't know where all his food goes!!

These were the best rolls!! They are a recipe from Jared's uncles mother.. i wish to bake with her in heaven!!

You can't have Thanksgiving without some Stuffing!! and this was so yummy!!


I never thought Idaho was pretty, but this place Star, Idaho was beautiful.. Hills gorgeous houses.. The lake behind the house was so pretty and jared and i enjoyed our walks out there..
The kids were so fun!! i loved jareds cousin Rilee.. she was so much fun!! here she is teaching the little kids how to sword wrestle with their fingers.. it was so funny to watch!
Jared's grandma had a heart attack the night of thanksgiving.. She is ok, and resting well at home in Oregan..All the kids and older children went to see Grandma.. I love his grandma and grandpa.. they are true example of Love..
This is aunt marianne and uncle Andy..
Aunt Deb and uncle Kelly!!
jareds parents!!
And here is Jared and I..
It was such a great weekend.. We had so much fun.. I became close to some amazing people.. Jareds cousin jamie has an adorable little boy Kale and i am sad i did not get more pics.. I am so grateful for the vacation. It was a great memory and i am sorry that i did not get more pics.. Deb and Kelly, thanks for taking us in..Thank you for sharing your love with me and welcoming me officially to the family!! Jared and i wish everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the holidays to come!!
PS. To my mom and dad and my family.. i missed you all.. i hope you know that.. first thanksgiving without my family.. you were in my thoughts and prayers.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Looks like fun Thanksgiving and the rolls look YUMMY!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Is Jared from Star, ID? I had a roommate from Star, ID. Her name was Bonnie Glasgow?? Does he know her? That would be weird! Anyway, glad you had a good Thanksgiving! It's different when you're married and you have two families to balance things between!
ReplyDeleteGreat Thanksgiving photos! I'm glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteAlso ... I found a typo on your blog picture: "amd" instead of "and"!!
Loved the post! It captured the whole weekend. Lots of food and family. We are thrilled with Jared's choice for his wife. You are a GREAT addition to the family! Thanks for making the effort to come and making memories with us!
ReplyDelete