Sunday, October 4, 2009
time to bake!!
My little brother is here for conference.. What this means, lots of food to cook for him and to PROVE i can cook.. this is what i think impressed him the most.. i made rolls from scratch.. i know this sounds like an easy take for most, but believe me, when i was growing up i had a hard time cooking.. I am proud to say my skills have improved lots!! jared could not figure out why i was making a roast, potatoes, corn and homemade rolls for dinner since it was just the three of us.. Needless to say, my goal was achieved!! i impressed my little bro and made a scrumptious dinner!! the weather was nice and i did not die with the oven on!! more to come this winter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yummy yummy! Homemade rolls are my FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDeleteThose rolls look sooo good! Thanks for coming to Chris's game last night. It was good to see you guys. And I need your phone number... I keep asking Chris to get your number from Jared but he hasn't yet... maybe I'll text him right now and remind him.
ReplyDeleteThose rolls look yummy! Making things homemade is so much fun, and even nicer when people just LOVE eating your creations. :)
ReplyDeletethese look delicious! i've yet to try to make rolls, or any bread for that matter. maybe i will try these. thanks for the cookie recipe - cort was drooling over it, so i will make them this weekend! love, love, love xoxo
ReplyDelete