My Best Friend, My Love, My Jared!!
The last couple of weeks Jared and i have been very busy. We have had weddings, birthdays, work, friends moving, cooking for weddings, and all the stuff we need to do everyday!! I did not know married life would be so busy!! My husband is awesome and keeps going and going... I just want to say how much i love Jared and how great he is.. I have dragged him out of bed on Saturday's to go cook food with my dad for different things before the sun has even come up!! Jared handles my "emotional trauma" nursing school causes, tells me i am beautiful when i wake up and my hair looks like Medusa!!! I am helplessly, hopelessly in love with this boy and i just want to thank him for everything he is and what he does!!
Awww that is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteOh, so sweet! You two are so cute together!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't met the lucky guy, but he sounds pretty amazing! I'm glad you found him, you deserve the BEST!!
ReplyDelete